A top tier hunting rifle. Browning is delving into semi-custom rifle production with the new X-Bolt Mountain Pro. What classifies the X-Bolt Mountain Pro as a “semi-custom rifle” is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Mountain Pro features a true carbon fiber stock — now lighter than previous versions — making it lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam.
Cerakote durability. Additionally, the Cerakote finish on the stainless steel action and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection. The Burnt Bronze hue mutes the color of the stock for better concealability. The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning — avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process. Other features include a spiral fluted bolt and bolt knob, threaded muzzle with our new Recoil Hawg muzzle brake that reduces felt recoil up to 77% (depending on caliber), effectively taming your favorite magnum cartridges.
- Weighs 6 lbs. 2 Oz.
- Carbon fiber stock with accent graphics
- 1/4 pound weight reduction over previous models
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish on stainless steel barrel and action
- Spiral fluted and lapped sporter contour barrel with threaded muzzle
- Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector included
- Spiral fluted bolt with rust-resistant Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
- Removeable Picatinny accessory rail (swivel studs included)
There are no reviews yet.