The Folding Hunter has set the standard for folding lock blade knives for generations. The high-quality materials experienced craftsmen, and attention to every detail, are just a few reasons Buck Knives is one of the top brands in the cutlery industry. Buck’s Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary folding lock back knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. The challenge was to combine the strengths of a fixed blade knife into a good-looking, reliable folding knife. Within two years it was the No. 1 selling sports knife in the world! The Folding Hunter, after more than 50 years, is an iconic knife known throughout the world.
- Knife Type: Lock Back
- Blade Length: 3.75 inches
- Length of Entire Knife When Closed: 4.87 inches
- Blade Construction: durable, easy-to-clean 420 series high-carbon stainless steel
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Handle: Attractive Wood Grain with Brass Bolsters and Liners
- Includes a Leather Sheath for Easy Access and Blade ProtectionIncludes Buck’s Famous Forever Warranty
- Comes with leather sheath
There are no reviews yet.