When you are hunting deep in the backwoods, on the prairie or in the mountains, your rifle is one of your most precious assets. You need a rifle with the utmost accuracy and reliability, without it being too heavy. Christensen Arms has provided an answer to these demands with the Ridgeline series of hunting rifles. The Ridgeline could be considered to be the pinnacle of hunting rifles featuring a lightweight carbon fiber composite sporter stock and a 416R stainless steel carbon fiber wrapped barrel. These attributes give the rifle a weight of just 5.8 pounds. Another admirable quality of the Ridgeline is its match-grade accuracy with a sub-MOA guarantee. This is helped by its adjustable Trigger-Tech trigger with a light pull weight of just 2.5 to 3.5 lbs. To ensure the utmost reliability, Christensen Arms utilizes systems that have proven to be effective, such as the M16 style extractor. The receiver also come with an enlarged ejection port.
Ridgeline rifle features include:
- 5.8 lbs. actual rifle weight (weighs 8.6 pounds with shipping package)
- Christensen Arms 416 Stainless Steel Billet Receiver
- Enlarged Ejection Port
- Match-Grade Trigger (adjustable from 2.5 – 3.5 lb.)
- Billet Aluminum Machined Bottom Metal With Hinged Floor Plate
- Improved Bolt Release
- Spiral-fluted, nitride-treated bolt with twin lugs and M16-style extractor, and fluted bolt knob
- Christensen Arms 416R Stainless Steel Aerograde Carbon Fiber Wrapped, Light Target-profile Barrel, with adjustable, removable brake (stainless steel), free-floated and threaded at the muzzle (includes stainless steel thread protector)
- Compatible with standard Rem 700 bases
- Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber Composite Sporter Stock, with recoil pad and swivel sling studs
There are no reviews yet.