A performance gun built for the backcountry, the Christensen Arms® Traverse Bolt-Action Rifle combines modern technology with time-honored styling. The 416R stainless steel light target contour barrel comes wrapped in aerograde carbon fiber for superior rigidity without adding weight. This free-floating, hand-lapped barrel also features a removable stainless side-baffle brake. The 416-stainless steel action combines an enlarged bolt handle, enlarged ejection port, and improved release for the twin-lug, spiral-fluted, nitride-treated bolt with M16 extractor and dual ejector. The adjustable TriggerTech® trigger provides crisp 2.5-lb. to 3.5-lb pull on every shot. A classic Monte Carlo design, the Traverse’s carbon-fiber composite stock features a modified Beavertail forearm, raised comb, and full palm swell for a comfortable feel and grip. Stock also features stainless steel pillars and spot bedding to provide a rock-solid anchor. Advanced design sports a 0-MOA Picatinny Rail on top with a 4″ Picatinny rail for accessories on bottom. Guaranteed sub 1-MOA accuracy.
- Weighs 7.3 pounds
- High-performance rifle built for the backcountry
- Guaranteed sub 1-MOA accuracy
- Carbon-fiber-composite stock with stainless steel pillars and spot bedding
- Free-floating 416R stainless steel light target contour barrel wrapped in carbon fiber
- Removable stainless side-baffle brake
- 416-stainless steel action with twin-lug, spiral-fluted, nitride-treated bolt
- M-16-style extractor and dual ejector
- TriggerTech trigger
- 0-MOA Picatinny Rail on top
- 4″ Picatinny rail for accessories on bottom
There are no reviews yet.